Tuesday, November 13, 2018

The Start of it All

Hi! My name is Andrea Ferreira and just like every student, I was undecided between
the film and magazine project. After careful evaluation, I decided to chose the
magazine because I’m curious and fascinated on the steps I have to take in order to create
a magazine. Since I am also in a design class and that is what interests me, I think the
magazine will benefit me in the future.
I am currently performing research on the types of genres I can chose for my magazine
because I want the genre to attract my interests. So far a fashion magazine is my top
choice because I know it will passionates me and even though it will be a lot of work,
I want to get out of my comfort zone and challenge myself.

I am extremely excited (and nervous) to take you guys through this process and hope
you enjoy the journey! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

This is my Creative Critical Reflection,  in which I address certain topics that have to do with the creation of my magazine. Thank you ...