Saturday, February 23, 2019

T- Minus 42 Days

With only one month and thirteen days, I have officially started the journey towards my magazine spread. I will be working by myself in this project and have laid out a timeline as to how the next couple of weeks will go. 

Before picking a genre, I wanted to start out with the how timeline would be developed and accomplished.

My first  will be dedicated on story research such as in-depth research of the genre and researching similar stories that are told in this specific genre. Looking at the genres, characters, plot aspects I want to include in my magazine are extremely important.

My second week will be to find a captivating story to tell and doing in depth research with what i want to portray in my magazine. Creating outlines, layout drawings, storyboards will be part of the second and third week. 

My third or fourth week will consist of taking the pictures and editing them on to the cover, contents and the double-page spread. 

By the end of March, I will be on my fifth week going onto my last week in which I will still be finishing my magazine and additional time to add anything that I need.

As of now, I have already passed week one which is finding the best genre. I've decided that I want to produce a fashion magazine because was to sticking to the fashion industry really inspires and passionates me to make this project the best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

This is my Creative Critical Reflection,  in which I address certain topics that have to do with the creation of my magazine. Thank you ...