Sunday, March 24, 2019

Accessories in Style Sneak Peek

Hey guys,

For my last post of this week, I will be talking about some of the pictures taken for the accessories part on the table of contents.



This necklace is a bold move in the fashion industry and is a what someone would mostly notice from ones outfit. It also matches with many different colored outfits.



This picture that we took shows other accessories that are necessary but many people ignore the importance of watches, rings and earrings.

Anyway, these two pictures are mostly what I focused on because its mostly for my table of contents. I also wanted to share some pictures of me shooting!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

This is my Creative Critical Reflection,  in which I address certain topics that have to do with the creation of my magazine. Thank you ...