Friday, March 1, 2019

Finding an ideal location...

So I mentioned in my last post, I think that having a magazine with neon colors as the cover page would attract my target audience and set a new and bright trend.

I've decided to shoot against neon backgrounds and then editing them to make it match with the color scheme.

Finding the ideal location:

Having the advantage of living near Miami, I know artsy places around the city. Two weeks ago I went to Miami design district and saw how modern all the architecture was and I found an ideal for location for my shoot.

Image result for miami design district fendi

This wall goes perfectly with how I want my cover page. Not only is it a fun and bright color but it is also big enough for my to capture a perfect picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

This is my Creative Critical Reflection,  in which I address certain topics that have to do with the creation of my magazine. Thank you ...