Friday, March 15, 2019

Group meetings

Its finally the weekend!

Today, my teacher made us sit in groups and discuss our projects. My group was wonderful and really helped me figure out somethings that I was stuck one.

For my double page spread, I will be talking about the culture of Miami design district. It is one of the trendiest places where the art, architecture and shopping store are extraordinary. A once gritty neighborhood, The Miami Design District which stretches from 38th to 42nd Streets in the heart Miami, is now a glamorous international luxury shopping destination. Miami Design District by SB Architects. 1239 Craig Robins Miami Des


I also told my group my ideas for the title of my magazine and after hearing their opinions, I decided that my magazine will be titled. Bella will be the title of my magazine. Because my magazine is still just starting up and is targeting local audiences from mostly South Florida, Bella is a perfect name. As many know, Bella in spanish is beautiful and since most residents living in South Florida, especially Miami are hispanic. I am also thinking of including some pictures of trendy accessories as well as quizzes on fashion to have my audiences interact with my magazine. 

Until next time,
Andrea


No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

This is my Creative Critical Reflection,  in which I address certain topics that have to do with the creation of my magazine. Thank you ...