Saturday, March 2, 2019

More shoot locations

Hey everyone! As I referred in my last post, my idea involves the setting of strong colored walls for my back ground.

Another great place to shoot that would be ideal for the double spread layout would be Wynwood walls. Wynwood walls is a unique outdoor destination featuring huge, colorful street murals by artists from around the globe.

This wall located in Wynwood walls shows creative perspectives through the design. It is something new that combines art and fun. There are many other walls that share this similar characteristic.











Throughout this place, there are various paintings all over that match with the theme of my story.
Image result for wynwood walls .               Image result for wynwood walls

 But because I want to focus on the bright cloths that my friends will be using to model, having many colors in the background would be to much. 

Until next time,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

This is my Creative Critical Reflection,  in which I address certain topics that have to do with the creation of my magazine. Thank you ...