Saturday, March 16, 2019

Distribution methods

Hello readers,

In this post I will be talking about the way to reach my target audience and ways to make it easier for them to purchase. My magazine will be issued monthly for our audiences to keep up with the trend. The distribution of my magazine will be distributed through bookstores, sales through newsstands, and mail. They will also be electronically published so readers can purchase a subscription. The online subscription will make it efficient than a printed magazine because it is better for the environment and we could use the money saved up from not printing paper on other things such as advertising.

Another important factor is the advertising of my magazine. My target audience is addicted to  social media and that would be the perfect way to get to my audience. Having an account on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter would be the best way to advertise my product. Posting sneak peaks on social media will excite the audience. I will also have a website that would be interactive for my audience such as including quizzes for them. These ideas are all super important for my local magazine to become worldwide!

Until next time,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

This is my Creative Critical Reflection,  in which I address certain topics that have to do with the creation of my magazine. Thank you ...