Thursday, March 7, 2019

Realization...!

This afternoon I went to get a haircut at the salon and as I was sitting down waiting for my turn, I realized there were magazines on the table next to me. I never really paid attention to them but because of this project I wondered what type of magazines were usually displayed.


Realizing that this was a hair salon, most of the magazine genres were fashion, health and about gossip or tips. Even places keep in mind the the the target audience of their business so they can make it more enjoyable for customers.

In this magazine that I saw, portrayed the similar elements that I will also show in mine. Kendall Jenner,  an American model and television personality, is on the cover of the magazine making direct eye contact with the camera. The pop of color yellow is bold and bright. The combination with the hot pink yellow complements the colors. 

However, her outfit is just a plain back shirt but obviously this magazine didn't target fashion like mine will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

This is my Creative Critical Reflection,  in which I address certain topics that have to do with the creation of my magazine. Thank you ...