Sunday, March 3, 2019

When am I going to shoot..?

Hey everyone!

How was your Sunday?

Mine basically consisted on procrastinating and then finally starting my homework. Anyway, since my last post, I established the locations for the shoots of my magazine. Now I need to organize a schedule so I can plan all the things we will need for the shoot.

We will need props, items, clothing! OMG it's all too much. This schedule will make it much easier for me to organize my time. Because of all my extracurricular activities I have, my ideal shoot day would be March 16. In two weeks I have to find a way that I get all of these things together.
I have already made a groupchat for me and my friends that will be modeling but they haven't gotten back to me.

This week I will be updating you guys on layouts for my magazine and how I've prepared for what I'll need for my shoot.

(Hopefully my friends will model for me...or else I'm screwed)
Image result for clock running out of time
Good night




No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

This is my Creative Critical Reflection,  in which I address certain topics that have to do with the creation of my magazine. Thank you ...