Monday, March 11, 2019

T-minus 27 days

Today I meet with my teacher, Mrs. Stoklosa, in order for her to guide me and so I could ask questions. Something she told me that I did not take into account was the lighting. She told me that if the building was facing West, then shooting in the afternoon would be the best option. The wall that I'm shooting on however is facing East which is why shooting in the morning is the best.













As I was scrolling on social media, someone posted a picture with the wall I was planning to use when I was shooting and it was yellow!!!
       




Good thing I realized before the day of the shoot, although I will have to make some changes to my outfits! 

Until next time,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

This is my Creative Critical Reflection,  in which I address certain topics that have to do with the creation of my magazine. Thank you ...