Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Inspirations

Welcome back!

This week, I will be planning out outfits and what I'll need for my shoot. Last night, I was looking for magazines similar to my genre and I found some that really inspired me and gave me ideas.


 This magazine has Lady Gaga as the cover page. As you probably know Lady Gaga has always been very extravagant and out there with the way she dresses. Some even say that back in 2008, she was the definition of pop music.

In this magazine, the color used in the background, orange is just as bright as her hot pink jacket. Lady Gaga's neon jacket is something I'd consider for my shoot. The color is ideal for my shoot; however, a jacket might not be appropriate for the Miami weather. The neon blue sunglasses also complements the colors in this magazine. This magazine captures my audiences eye.
In this magazine, the model on the front image has a light green top with a green jacket that looks shiny because of the reflection. This and the color of masthead are complementary colors and the hot neon pink makes a pop in the magazine.








In my next post I will be finding new ideas for the wardrobe!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

This is my Creative Critical Reflection,  in which I address certain topics that have to do with the creation of my magazine. Thank you ...