Friday, March 22, 2019

TODAY IS THE DAY

Hey readers,

Its 7 a.m. and I woke up EXTRA early because I want everything to go smoothly and as I planned out.  I have all my outfit choices, accessories, etc. prepared for the trip to Miami.

Its currently 9:30 a.m. and I just picked up the camera I'm going to use when shooting and now I'm on my way to Miami!




...


It is now 6:00 pm and I'm on my way home. I have still to download all the pictures to my laptop but I first wanted to talk about the difficulties I had during the shoot.

First, I went on a Friday where I assumed would not have many people since they are working; however, I had to be cautious when taking pictures and making sure there was no one in the background. Also, the outfit changes where stressful because I had to make sure that all their outfits was perfect and didn't miss anything. It was pretty hot outside and after a while of sun we had to take a break because we were so tired but most of the pictures were similar to what I had planned out and I cant wait to show you guys my favorites.

P.S. There were over 300 pictures which is why I have to be super picky on what I want to include in my magazine!







No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

This is my Creative Critical Reflection,  in which I address certain topics that have to do with the creation of my magazine. Thank you ...