Saturday, March 23, 2019

Neon Trend Sneak Peek

Hey everyone,

So last night I downloaded all the pictures on to my computer and today, I will be showing some of my favorite pictures about the neon trend and why I may include them in my magazine.


This picture is ideal for my front cover, I think it includes the vibrant and bright vibes. As you can tell her shirt gives her background a pop and complements the yellow. The models pose strike as confident and her smile is bold. 

Another picture I was thinking for the cover was this picture, 



This photo is unique and has personality. Her gesture and pose is uncommon but somehow the model looks like she is having a fun time doing what she has to do. The only con is that her shirt blends in with the background and doesn't give it a pop. 

Some other pictures that I will be incorporating in the table of contents for the neon trend would include: 





No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

This is my Creative Critical Reflection,  in which I address certain topics that have to do with the creation of my magazine. Thank you ...