Sunday, March 17, 2019

Magazine layout

Hello everybody,

Uhhhh.....I forgot to mention in my last post that I couldn't do the shoot yesterday because it had to be in the morning in order to have the best lighting. All my friends were busy so I had to change the date to the first day of Spring Break, so this Friday. Since were all going to be here for Spring break I'll have much time to finalize my project. Anyway, TODAY I finalized my magazine layout!!


This is what my magazine cover and table of contents will look like. As you can see my magazine cover has a masthead and a dateline. It has coverlines throughtout the magazine and it has a main image in the background. For the table of contents contains the dateline and numbers of the main articles as well as images about each one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

This is my Creative Critical Reflection,  in which I address certain topics that have to do with the creation of my magazine. Thank you ...