Thursday, March 21, 2019

MY SHOOT IS TOMORROW

Hey readers,

So today I will be preparing my outfits and my accessories that I will be taking on my photoshoot journey! I'm finalizing my outfits and packing them in backpacks so we could shoot and change outfits as we take pictures for the cover, table of contents and double page layout.

For my cover page, I will have the yellow wall as my background and the model will have lose jeans, called boyfriend jeans, with a neon pink shirt and a jean jacket.

My table of contents will include the the stories that will be addressed in the March magazine and have pictures about each different story. So for example, next to the column that takes about accessories in style, I will include some photos from the shoot. Some pictures for my accessories will include earrings, necklaces, shoes and even sunglasses. For my neon story,  I will include pictures with the same outfits but different locations. For my Miami design district story, that will also be my double page layout, will be pictures of the location.

My double page layout, will contain the story of the culture there and how it is a trend for the fashion industry especially because it is surrounded by modern architecture and luxurious fashion boutiques. I will include the day to day outfits, accessories seen, shoes worn and fancy markets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

This is my Creative Critical Reflection,  in which I address certain topics that have to do with the creation of my magazine. Thank you ...