Friday, March 8, 2019

OG Outfits

This is some examples of what I would wanna dress my models like. I would want one element to really stand out such as their shirt, jacket or skirt. Most of my models will probably wear a bright color shirt with denim jackets and jeans or skirts.



Finding people that own neon cloths might be a bit difficult because it it such a new and modern trend. However, on some online websites I have found that they have a neon category with just neon cloths! For example the online clothing store, Shein, has a whole page dedicated to neon clothing. Under the category that said exclusive, the first subcategory says Neon Color,



Forever 21 and LF stores are two more famous clothing stores that i just want to share that also have the neon trend! My target audience definitely shops or knows of these places which is why I decided to do neon as my theme! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

This is my Creative Critical Reflection,  in which I address certain topics that have to do with the creation of my magazine. Thank you ...